My family and I are supposed to be in Key West aboard our boat right now, but we are not. Well, my spouse is there, but the kids and I are at home and very disgruntled. Maybe tomorrow I will have the energy to detail the cancelled flight fiasco that has resulted in us NOT viewing the lovely blue waters of the Florida Keys firsthand. But right now, I’m too bitter to get into it. Instead, I will simply live on my memories of the perfection of this color…Keys Blue.
- Butterfly Vanishes in Last Fla. Refuge (abcnews.go.com)
- Key West Seaplanes Featured in FLYING Magazine (prweb.com)
- Genetically modified mosquitoes may soon be released in Florida (blogginghounds.wordpress.com)
- Heading For Key West & Sunny Chi Energy! (openspacesfengshui.com)
- Key West Celebrates 100th Anniversary Of Over-Sea Railroad (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Wounded Warriors Find Therapy In Keys Dolphins (miami.cbslocal.com)