I am now in possession of a stash of old family photos. What a treasure trove. Today’s color comes straight from this photo archive. I was a flower girl at a cousin’s wedding when I was almost 4. Ask any little girl: it’s a big deal to be a flower girl. And, it was a big deal to me, although I don’t remember many details, and frankly, it was a very, very long time ago. But, I do remember having a basket of rose petals that I dropped up the aisle, and, of course I remember how much I LOVED my pink dress. The pink was the perfect shade – not too bright, not too pale – a soft, slightly dusty pink. This old picture of me at the wedding reception captures the essence of that moment…a little girl lost in the moment on a momentous day. And, there is the dress, just as I remember it – Flower Girl Pink.
- Flower Girls (bfabuloustutus.com)
- The Flower Girl and a Special Dress (weddingbee.com)
- PinkPrincess.com Focuses on Flower Girl Dresses and Make-A-Wish Foundation (prweb.com)
- Flower Girls (bridalreflections.com)
- It’s all about the dress (3apols.wordpress.com)