Monday, January 2, 2012

Color A Day - 2012

A new year, a new project.  Here's my plan: each day this year I will mix up a color - based on whatever whim or mood strikes me.  I'll paint a popsicle stick, and name the new hue... and post the color along with a photo, painting, or some-such illustration.  At the end of 2012 I anticipate having 365 painted sticks that I'll use to create an art piece of some sort.  Maybe arranged by color....maybe by date....or maybe....we'll see.

So today it begins.  My mood is, well, grey.  I feel mediocre.  Blah.  So "Mediocre Grey" is born. 



Foggy Newport Beach morning.

1 comment:

  1. Cute project! Reminds me of the book/movie Julia & Julia...think that was it? Where the young woman cooks one of Julia Child's recipes each day for 365 days writing a dialy about each. Similar...sort of. Look forward to the grand finale!

    ReplyDelete