Sometimes a thing of beauty brings me to a dead stop. Today it happened. I was driving by a house with a white plaster wall in front of which rose bushes bloomed. The color of this particular bud was beautiful enough for me to stop my car right there and stare. While my car idled by the curb, I hopped out and snapped this shot. The soft yellow-orange made me think of a sunburst, or maybe a “Tequila Sunrise”. Like a ray of warm sun, I soaked the beauty up. And I thought of the old saying, “Remember to stop and smell the roses”. I stopped.
- Have Roses Really Lost Their Bloom??? (voodoodr06.wordpress.com)
- The Ungrateful Roses In My Yard (jodileasplace.wordpress.com)
- Home Garden Tips: Growing Roses (backyardgardeningtips.com)
- Plant Propagating Using Air Layering (backyardgardeningtips.com)
- Tips For Rose Bush Care (whitecranes.wordpress.com)