I love chai tea. I’m addicted to the stuff. Actually my addiction is brand specific: Big Train Chai. Vanilla flavor. I buy it in bulk. And, I’ve had about 3 (ok, 4) cups today. That’s pretty typical. I suspect that level of consumption is not particularly healthy, considering how much sugar is involved. Because I like it sweeeeeet. Truly, it’s mostly sugar and non-fat dairy creamer….and probably not much more than a suggestion of black tea in the mix. No matter. I’m drinking anyway. Mmmmm.
Today’s color pays homage to my vice of choice: a nice cup of chai.
- The History Of Chai (mocafe.wordpress.com)
- Chai-fecta: A Tea Story (mocafe.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Pakistani Spiced Chai (uniquebatikfairtrade.wordpress.com)
- Tea Time Treats, Part I: Chai-Inspired Cosmetics (bellasugar.com)
- Chai Cupcakes (mylovelybites.wordpress.com)
- Coconut Chai Cupcakes (skinnyfatgirls.com)
- Cha Cha Chai Tea Latte` (skybluelavender.wordpress.com)
- Chai Tea Handmade Soap – 50% off while they last! (bodybym.wordpress.com)